Connecting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connecting

Welcome to the HelpingHoarders.com discussion forums.
A non-judgemental community for support and sharing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HH Main SiteHH Main Site  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

I'm an Organizing Junkie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gopats

gopats

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-12

I'm an Organizing Junkie Empty
PostSubject: I'm an Organizing Junkie   I'm an Organizing Junkie EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:22 pm

http://orgjunkie.com/

Here is a site that is kind of cool. It is put up by a woman who is a self described "organizing junkie" who is addicted to containerizing everything. She loves to organize.

It is a large site, and may be a bit overwhelming at first -- it was for me anyway!! In fact, when I first read it I was really resentful of this woman. Who is she and why is she so organized!? I mean, where does she "get off" being so good at this...when I am struggling. :)

BUT, she has a humorous down to earth style of writing and there is some very good information here if you look around. There are meal suggestions, chore lists, contests, postings, and quite a bit of inspiration.

She also has a good list of links to other sites, such as one that the Admin has posted here, Ariane Benefit's site.

Warning: the site used to be very slow to access. It seems to be less so now.
Back to top Go down

I'm an Organizing Junkie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Connecting :: Resources & Other Helpful Things :: Great blogs to visit for help & inspiration-
Jump to: