Connecting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Connecting

Welcome to the HelpingHoarders.com discussion forums.
A non-judgemental community for support and sharing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HH Main SiteHH Main Site  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

What is your creative outlet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-01-14

What is your creative outlet? Empty
PostSubject: What is your creative outlet?   What is your creative outlet? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Most people who compulsively save things have the ability to see beauty and usefulness in objects that
others overlook. These individuals are often highly creative, artistic, and resourceful!

Remember, in your journey to freedom from things, we hope you never lose your amazing vision, but that
you channel and focus your ability in a way that makes your life the beautiful experience that you were
meant to create.

What is your art, craft or creative outlet?
Back to top Go down
http://helpinghoarders.com
gopats

gopats

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-12

What is your creative outlet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your creative outlet?   What is your creative outlet? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 pm

My art, craft or creative outlets are -- unfortunately -- too many! The good news is that I am choosing to focus on a couple for the moment:

Kids' arts and crafts that I can do with my children.

Scrapbooking.

In the past, I have done cross stitch, painting (a little of everything), drawing, etc.
Back to top Go down

What is your creative outlet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Connecting :: Discussion Areas For Those Who Save :: Off Topic Interests :: Art, Crafts & Creativity-
Jump to: